Dec 23, 2023 · grug g wrote: Recently went climbing with a new partner. He told me that he can't use a grigri because he constantly short ropes with it.
Dec 24, 2023 · My understanding of this is that collecting a large loop of rope on the brake side is not necessary for assisting with paying out slack. When ...
Dec 26, 2023 · Ability to handle a grigri is so far down on my list of important partner characteristics as to not even be, on the list.
Jan 11, 2024 · I think i get a "hip belay" sometimes going for the first gear or bolt , sometimes bouldering too am i going to die? 1. Flag.
Dec 22, 2023 · Recently went climbing with a new partner. He told me that he can't use a grigri because he constantly short ropes with it.
Missing: watches/ url? q= ForumMessage- 125509948
Dec 28, 2023 · More of a red flag than "I can't use a GRIGRI" because tubers teach and reinforce the essentials of belaying. Learning how to use different ...
Dec 29, 2023 · My favorite scene is seeing the old guy fail a belay test at a gym with a tube or a GG then stomp around while giving his 30 year climbing ...
Missing: url? q= 3# ForumMessage- 125509948
Nope, dogging was actually the primary point of contention between climbers and sport climbers in the early '80s, with bolting coming in a close second - hang, ...
Missing: watches/ url? q= 125504530/ page= 3# 125509948
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.