Jan 13, 2018 · I am relatively new to climbing and wish to do small climbs on my own , when i want ( not having to depend on someone being free etc). I have a grigri 2 and ...
Missing: q= | Show results with:q=
If I fall, I'll fall back to my lowest point and the gri-gri will catch me. The crux of the route is only a few moves, 2/3 meters at most. After it is a no ...
Missing: watches/ q= 585928
May 23, 2001 · I have used the GriGri several times for self belaying on top rope and setting routes in the gym. One thing that I found works well is tying up ...
Missing: q= ukclimbing. 585928
Apr 29, 2006 · I use the Basic Ascender from PETZL in the top, the tail line goes down into the Grigri that is tied to the center ring in the harness, ...
Missing: watches/ q= ukclimbing. 585928
Jan 22, 2019 · I am disappointed that each new "innovative" belay device seems to be of the same basic thing, but with no real major changes. Increasing ...
started to do a lot more sport climbing and wall leading where i and my mates are pushing grades more, and therefore falling more frequently.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.